BOOK THAI FISHING TRIPS ONLINE
Recreational fishing in Thailand is usually tourist fishing. Most Thai fishermen go fishing for food. Many use fishing nets however in the remote lakes of Nong Khai in northeastern Thailand near Vientiane Laos, Thai fishing guides Joon
, took me mountain lake fishing. They guaranteed a fish catch. They delivered. Joon
cooks delicious Thai fish cuisine. Below are Thai fishing photos of tourists recreational fishing trips in Thailand. This Youtube fishing video in Thailand
, shows how easy it is to catch fish in the Thai province of Nong Khai
with a rod and reel. This video of Thailand's "river monsters
" shows that Thailand's Mekong River basin has some of the biggest fish in the world
.The more rain, the more water fills the Mekong River basin, the more fish. Best freshwater fishing season months in Thailand are May to October, the "Green Season" when waterfalls are spectacular.
Local Isaan (Lao), English and Thai speaking fishing tour guides have basic English fluency and have local relatives which speak French, German, Dutch, Spanish and most European languages. (We seek an Italian speaking Thai in Nong Khai Thailand for casual tour guiding work.)
PHOTOS OF FISHING IN THAILAND
Photos of JJ'
s private fishing lake
in Nong Khai near the famous new spectacularly scenic Skywalk
, gives absolute guaranteed fish catches. The fishing photo at the top of this webpage is of Joon
, pole fishing in her private lake which is full of fish.
FISHING LODGE THAILAND
- A brand new lakeside fishing lodge in this good Thai fishing retreat will be ready in 2018.
- Until then, beside the lake is an affordable fisherman's camp site.
- Alternatively stay at Suree's AirBnB house just 1km down the road from JJ's private mountain lake fishing lodge.
FISHING TACKLE SHOP THAILAND
In the nearby Vietnamese (sic) town of ThaBo, there is a good fishing tackle shop. They supply all the fishing equipment in Thailand you'll need for lake or Mekong River fishing in north east Thailand. From their fishing tackle store in Thabo, Nong Khai they'll also advise the best equipment for the local fish for the fishing season. If you don't have the fishing gear in Thailand that you want, we'll take you to this store for good fishing tackle advice for Thai fishing conditions.
BOOK FISHING CHARTERS IN THAILAND
Please complete our online booking form via the link above.
FISHING CANCELLATION POLICY:
Pay online for fishing tours and airport transfers and mountain fishing accommodation in Thailand via the PayPal links below. Your pre-payment shows good faith of your intention to go fishing in Thailand and is fully refundable if cancellation is at least 30 days before date of fishing tour package starts.
THAI FISH TRIP INFORMATION
- Familiarization discount fishing trips in Thailand are available for fishing magazine and fishing website editors/publishers/journalists.
- Arrange transit accommodation in Thailand
- Bring your own fishing lures, fishing bait and fishing gear or we can stop at a fishing tackle shop in Thailand on the way from your Nong Khai or Udon Thani pick-up.
- Tell us your transport needs for fishing in Thailand. We have a new airconditioned car to collect you from Nong Khai or Udon Thani airport near fishing locations in Thailand.
FISHING THAILAND SUMMARY
Provided by "Fishing Thailand":
- Local fishing spot knowledge,
- Delicious Thai food and drinks.
- Guaranteed fish catch.
- Isaan hospitality+
- Optional guided mountain trekking
- Optional accommodation choices.
- Optional: we'll cook your fish catch in either Thai or Isaan cuisine style.
- Optional sightseeing tour.
OTHER FISHING CHARTER COMPANIES IN THAILAND
If you operate a safe, good fishing charter company in southern Thailand we are happy to recommend your business if you do likewise for us when your fishing charter guests come to northern Thailand. Recreational fishing in south Thailand is best from islands in the Andaman Sea, where fishing charter boats take tourists fishing in remote locations. There is also some recreational fishing to be had from islands in the Gulf of Thailand.